Traveling creates memories of a lifetime, and can also mean encountering the unexpected; ranging from an inconvenient flight delay to a cancellation for sickness, or a truly serious medical emergency. In today’s travel environment it’s increasingly important to protect yourself and your travel investment.
For a true sense of security, a comprehensive policy from a reputable, independent travel insurance company is paramount. Medical insurance policies may not protect your travels abroad and often have out-of-network deductibles. Likewise, coverage through credit cards and travel suppliers can have shortfalls and not fully protect you in travel situations like the above.
Not sure you need travel insurance? Review our list of travel circumstances you may not expect and you’ll see how travel insurance can help you along the way.
- Too sick to travel?
- Travel supplier just declared bankruptcy
- Sick or injured in a foreign country and need healthcare
- Airline strike
- Lost or stolen luggage
- Death or major injury or illness in the family
- Terrorist threats in the area you were planning to travel to or from
- Lost or stolen wallet or ID cards
Let us help you protect you against these and other travel maladies to ensure you have a great trip!