Do you need short-term health insurance (also known as gap insurance) to protect against the medical costs of unexpected accidents or illness, or while you wait for other coverage to begin? If so, The Foster Group can help you choose a short-term health insurance plan to give you one to eleven months of temporary coverage.
- Key coverage and plan features may include:
- Inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and hospital services
- Diagnostic services
- Emergency care
- Office visits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
We can help customize your time frame and budget—select start date, length of coverage and a deductible amounts to best meet your needs during this time of transition. Short-term health insurance can be purchased if you are:
- Experiencing a gap in employer coverage or can’t afford COBRA
- Waiting for employer coverage to begin
- Recently graduated and still seeking your dream job
- Age 64 and about to retire, but not yet eligible for Medicare
Let us help you get started on a free quote today.