For North Carolina beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Part B
Choose the plan that’s right for you:
- See the doctor you want
- Value-added discounts
- Control of your care
Savings and peace of mind
Medicare only covers some of your medical costs. That’s why we offer dependable Medicare supplement plans for Medicare beneficiaries, to help lessen the worries over costs that Medicare doesn’t cover. Choose from our many plans to find the plan that best fits your needs and your budget.
- Wide selection of plans
- Protection against unexpected events
See the doctor you want
No matter which plan you choose, you’re free to select your own Medicare-participating doctor or visit any Medicare-participating hospital. And in most cases, your Part A and Part B Medicare claims and supplement claims are handled automatically by the carrier.
- Choice of Medicare-participating doctors
- Easy to use, virtually no claims to file
No waiting periods
If you enroll early, you may be eligible for this plan without waiting periods for pre-existing conditions. Pre-existing conditions are conditions for which medical advice was given or treatment was recommended by or received from a physician within six months before the effective date of coverage. If you wait until after the deadline to enroll, you may have a waiting period for pre-existing conditions.
- No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions
Guaranteed acceptance by enrolling early
You cannot be turned down for a plan and may not have to complete a medical questionnaire if you meet the following:
- You are age 65 or older, or under age 65 and are eligible for Medicare by reason of disability
- You enroll within 6 months of enrolling in Medicare Part B
- You are not covered by certain Medicaid programs
- You are a resident of North Carolina